- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Sunflower oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Vanilla ice cream||2 Tablespoon (Haagen Daazs)|
|Chocolate ice cream||2 Tablespoon (Haagen Daazs)|
|Chocolate cornflakes||10 Gram, lightly crushed|
|Cornflakes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), lightly crushed|
Calories 232 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.4%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 222.3 mg
Sodium 140.5 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g1.2%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar.
2. Coat the vanilla ice cream in cornflakes and dip in egg mixture. Repeat this process twice and place in a plate. Refrigerate until ready to fry.
3. Coat the chocolate ice cream in chocolate cornflakes and dip in egg mixture. Repeat this process twice and place in a plate. Refrigerate until ready to fry.
4. In a saucepan, heat the sunflower oil and place the coated ice cream and fry for 10 – 15 seconds. Repeat the process with chocolate ice cream.
5. Serve the fried ice cream for dessert.