- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Cheese Balls Recipe Video
|Cheddar cheese||6 Ounce|
|Pork rinds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (if frying in saucepan)|
Calories 900 Calories from Fat 759
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 86 g132%
Saturated Fat 23.4 g117.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 188.6 mg62.9%
Sodium 985.7 mg41.1%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 32 g64.7%
Vitamin A 23.4% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 61.8% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut cheddar cheese into 1”rectangle.
2. In a bowl take pork rinds, parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper. Mix the ingredients together.
3. Place the cheese rectangles in the pork rind mixture. Shake and coat the cheese rectangles.
4. In another bowl crack eggs and beat.
5. Dip the pork rind coated cheese rectangles in the egg mixture.
6. Put the cheese rectangles in the fridge for 30 minutes.
7. Heat the deep fryer at 375 degrees.
8. Take out the cheese rectangles from the fridge and deep fry in deep fryer for 3 minutes.
9. Take out from the oil and place it over a paper towel.
10. Serve cheese balls with your favourite dip.