- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
FreshLemonandOrange Party Punch Recipe
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Fresh orange juice||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Raspberry juice/Strawberry juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh)|
|Orange slices||3 (For Garnish)|
|Lemon slices||3 (For Garnish)|
|Fresh strawberries/Raspberries||3 (For Garnish)|
|Fresh mint||1 (For Garnish)|
Calories 479 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.29 g0.44%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.02%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 11.2 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 122 g40.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.8%
Sugars 90.6 g
Protein 2 g3.3%
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 164.2%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Mix well sugar with 2 cups of water and 1/4 cup of lemon juice and bring to a boil.
2) Cook the mixture for 1 minute and pour in remaining water and let cool.
3) Stir in remaining lemon juice, orange juice and raspberry or strawberry juice.
4) Into a punch bowl, pour the punch over ice and top with lemon and orange slices and fresh strawberries or raspberries.
5) Serve at once, garnishing with fresh mint.