- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Fresh Bread Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||3 1⁄3 Cup (53.33 tbs)|
|Hot water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 403 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.7%
Saturated Fat 0.35 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 493.2 mg20.6%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 11 g22.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 2% Iron 28.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. IN a bowl, add sugar, 1/3 cup flour, yeast packet and hot water.
3. Mix them well, wait for 10 minutes.
4. Add salt, 2 tsp olive oil and rest of the flour.
5. Mix them well.
6. On a flour clean surface, knead the dough for 10 minutes.
7. Shape dough into a ball.
8. Wet with olive oil.
9. Cover the dough with a cloth in a warm room for an hour.
Dough will rise about double the size.
10. Punch dough to release air.
11. Knead for a minute.
12. Shape to baguette/roll/loaf.
13. Place them on an oven pan.
14. Score them.
15. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 25-35 minutes.