- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Apple Coffee Cake Recipe
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tart apple||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), packed|
|Pecans||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
Calories 299 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.6%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.8 mg
Sodium 136 mg5.7%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 24.7 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 66.3%
Calcium 5% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease a 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine in it sugar, flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and salt. Blend nicely.
4) Stir until flour becomes just moist.
5) Spread batter in the greased pan.
6) Take a bowl and combine sugar and pecans in it. Sprinkle mixture over batter.
7) Bake for about 35 minutes.
8) Serve with whipped cream, if desired.