- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Vegetable Platter Recipe
|Whole cauliflower||1 Medium, cored|
|Onion||1 , quartered|
|Carrots||3 , cut into 3/4 inch slices|
|Broccoli spears||4 , quartered lengthwise (3 Inch Long)|
Calories 108 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.79 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.1 g0.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 114 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g34.7%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 8 g15.1%
Vitamin A 121% Vitamin C 338.4%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash vegetables and cook immediately.
2. In a 4-quart casserole or in a serving platter, place the vegetables.
3. Cover it with a lid or plastic wrap.
4. Cook on High for 12 to 14 minutes; turn once.
5. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
6. Top with butter, Cheese Sauce, or Hollandaise Sauce.