- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Strawberry Marg Alrightas Recipe
|Strawberries||2 Pint (Ripe)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tequila||12 Fluid Ounce (8 Shots)|
|Tequila shots||8 (Good Quality)|
|Ice cubes||24 (2 Trays)|
|Coarse salt||2 Cup (32 tbs) (To Rim Glasses)|
Calories 304 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.87 g1.3%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.27%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2526.4 mg105.3%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.4%
Sugars 44.3 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 289.6%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Reserving 4 strawberries with stems intact for garnish split them, trim the remaining clean and dry.
2. To make one drink, to a blender add half a pint of strawberries along with the juice of 1 lime, 2 rounded tablespoons sugar, a splash of orange juice and 2 shots of tequila.
3. With half a tray of ice fill the blender and blend on high speed such that the drink is icy and smooth.
4. With lime juice and salt rim a cocktail glass and scoop in the frozen strawberry lime drink.
5. To serve, with a wedge of lime and a split strawberry garnish glass.
6. Repeat with remaining ingredients.