- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Pineapple Luncheon Recipe
|Artificial sweetener||2 Teaspoon|
|Enriched white bread slice||1|
|Ricotta cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pineapple||1⁄8 Medium, peeled and diced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 298 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.5%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 242.8 mg80.9%
Sodium 1202.7 mg50.1%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.6%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 15 g30.6%
Vitamin A 11.9% Vitamin C 99.8%
Calcium 17.9% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together egg, salt and half of the sweetener, and beat lightly.
3) Dip the bread in the egg mixture and place on the baking dish.
4) Spoon the remaining egg mixture on top of the bread.
5) In another bowl, mix together remaining sweetener, cheese and spices.
6) Spread it on the bread.
7) Arrange the pineapple over the cheese mixture.
8) Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the egg sets.
9) Serve hot.