- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Pesto Pasta Recipe Video
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Pine nut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Basil||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped finely|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), chopped finely|
|Fresh oregano||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped finely|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped finely|
|Pasta||200 Gram, cooked and drained|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 1136 Calories from Fat 643
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g115.5%
Saturated Fat 9 g44.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.2 mg
Sodium 1059.9 mg44.2%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.8%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 32 g63%
Vitamin A 154.5% Vitamin C 140.3%
Calcium 38.3% Iron 61.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a pan, and heat 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil, over medium high heat. Put pine nuts in it and sauté until well toasted. Remove to a bowl and cool.
2. Add garlic and basil to the pan. Sauté over low heat.
3. Throw parsley and oregano in the pan. Toss until they are barely heated.
4. Add olive oil, mix it well, and then add pasta to the pan. Toss and mix them together.
5. Put the roasted pine nuts right into the pan.
6. Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese and sea salt on top. Toss them together.
7. Serve pesto pasta hot, garnished with parsley.
You may also use cashews instead of pine nuts.