- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Flavor Peach Muffin Recipe Video
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Peach||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped (Use 2 peaches)|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange||1 Medium, zested|
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.8%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.8 mg
Sodium 193.2 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 4 g7.2%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 14.3%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liner and spritz over pan lightly with a baking spray.
3) Dice peaches, add to the flour mixture and gently mix to coat them.
4) Add egg, milk, butter, orange zest, and vanilla and mix through gently.
5) Using a cookie scoop, fill the muffin cups with batter till half full. Once done, divide remaining batter equally in the cups.
6) Bake in oven for 20 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean.
7) Leave in pan for 5 minutes and then transfer from pan to cooling rack and allow to cool.
8) Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.