- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Peach Lemonade: Mother's Day Brunch Recipe Video
|Fresh peach||3 Cup (48 tbs), dice (about 6)|
|Zest of lemon||3|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cold water/Sparkling water||6 Cup (96 tbs), divided|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (juice of about 7 lemons)|
Calories 177 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.16 g0.24%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.06%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7.7 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 43.2 g
Protein 0.7 g1.4%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 37.8%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needpeach slices, fresh lemon slices and mint for garnish
1. Place a large saucepan over medium flame. Add diced peaches, lemon zest, sugar and 2 cups of water. Stir until sugar dissolves and allow it to simmer.
2. When peaches become tender, mash them with a potato masher or fork. Continue to simmer until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and let cool.
3. Into a large bowl, strain the syrup mixture and discard the solids.
4. Add the lemon juice and pour into a pitcher along with 4 cups of water or sparkling water. Refrigerate until cold if desired.
5. Fill glasses with ice followed by peach lemonade.
6. Garnish with fresh peach slices, fresh lemon slices and mint and serve immediately.