- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Peach Ice Cream Recipe
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Peach liqueur||1 Tablespoon|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Instant vanilla pudding mix||200 Gram (1 Package)|
Calories 440 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.5%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g58.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.8 mg
Sodium 381.5 mg15.9%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 63.6 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 23.3% Vitamin C 23.6%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Use a paring knife to stone, peel, and cut the peaches.
2. Place them in a large bowl.
3. Use a masher or the back of a spoon to lightly mash the peach flesh into pulp.
4. Stir in sugar, lemon juice, peach liqueur, and almond extract.
5. Fold in the cream and pudding mix until well blended.
6. Pour peach cream into the freezing compartment of an ice cream maker and pour enough milk to reach the fill line.
7. Give a good stir to blend well.
8. Churn ice-cream until semi frozen.
9. Empty into an ice-cream tub or freezer friendly container and freeze until ready to serve.
10. Scoop ice-cream into ice-cream bowls.
If the peaches are tart add more sugar and less lemon juice.