- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Oranges With Lime Sorbet Recipe
|Navel oranges||2 Large|
|Lime sorbet/Lemon / other fruit sorbet||1 Pint|
Calories 186 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.15 g0.23%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.08%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.99 mg0.04%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 38.1 g
Protein 2 g4.1%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 154.9%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 0.72%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Trim little skin from top and bottom of oranges and cut them across in halves.
2) Like a grapefruit, section each half of the orange.
3) Set the oranges in the upsright direction and top each half of oranges with fruit sorbet.
4) The orange halves serves as the bowl for serving sorbet with oranges.
5) Dessert can be served immediately or chilled until served.