- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Orange Jelly Recipe
|Powdered gelatin||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon (Rounded)|
|Fresh orange juice||1⁄2 Pint|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (1 Squeeze)|
Calories 178 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.17 g0.26%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 12.3 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 33.7 g
Protein 5 g10.2%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 95.4%
Calcium 4% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan measure gelatine, sugar and water. Soak for 5 minutes.
2) Place over high heat and stir into gelatine is dissolved.
3) Take off from heat and strain orange and lemon juice.
4) Blend and cool till warm.
5) Pour into small mould or 2 individual glasses and chill to set.
6) Peel the orange and slice thinly.
7) Arrange pieces of orange on the side of jelly.