- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Mushroom Cheese Pie Recipe
|Shredded swiss cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Skim milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dried summer savory||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Fresh sliced mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 438 Calories from Fat 220
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38%
Saturated Fat 11.3 g56.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 131.4 mg
Sodium 593.1 mg24.7%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 14 g28.9%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 30.1% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8-inch pie pan, place the Basic Piecrust.
3) In a bowl, combine the flour and shredded cheese together, toss well.
4) Stir in the milk, beaten eggs and seasonings, then fold in the sliced mushrooms.
5) Pour into the pastry-lined pan and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour until golden brown on top.
6) Slice and serve in a nice plate.