- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Herb Sauce Recipe
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vermouth cooking wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onions||3 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Chopped fresh basil||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh thyme||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 960 Calories from Fat 718
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g122.7%
Saturated Fat 53.1 g265.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 331.4 mg
Sodium 471.5 mg19.6%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 18.3 g
Protein 2 g3.1%
Vitamin A 44.1% Vitamin C 46.3%
Calcium 20.2% Iron 10.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Use a small saucepan to combine whipping cream and cooking wine.
2) Place over medium heat and bring to a boil.
3) Reduce heat to simmer the mixture for another 10 minutes.
4) Fold in remaining ingredients and continue simmering for another 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
5) Serve the sauce with pasta or salad.