- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Fruit Terrine Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||30 Milliliter|
|Cold water||80 Milliliter|
|Apricot puree||180 Milliliter|
|Confectioners sugar||180 Milliliter|
|Whipping cream||375 Milliliter|
|Raspberries/Blackberries||375 Milliliter, washed|
|Blueberries||250 Milliliter, washed|
|Peach slices||375 Milliliter|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3173 Calories from Fat 1239
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 138 g212.3%
Saturated Fat 86.6 g432.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 535.7 mg
Sodium 274.4 mg11.4%
Total Carbohydrates 424 g141.5%
Dietary Fiber 42.8 g171.3%
Sugars 325.2 g
Protein 37 g74.1%
Vitamin A 59.4% Vitamin C 1266.1%
Calcium 40.2% Iron 38.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Dissolve the gelatin in water.
2. Stir in the apricot puree.
3. Boil the mixture in saucepan and when done remove it from heat. Stir in the sugar.
4. Add ¾ cup of cream to the mixture and blend it well.
5. Cool and refrigerate the mixture until it thickens but don’t allow it to get set.
6. Fold in the remaining cream after whipping it nicely.
7. Take a 7 cup (1.75 L)loaf pan and line it with very tight fitting plastic wrap.
8. Grease the plastic wrap with oil.
9. Assort the fruits at the bottom and add the remaining fruits into the mixture.
10. Spread it over the loaf and refrigerate it for about 8 hours.
11. Take a platter and invert mold over it. Remove the wrap very carefully.
12. Serve the Fresh fruit terraine with chocolate raspberry sauce.