- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Fruit Tart Recipe
|Plain flour||12 Ounce (350 Grams)|
|Butter/Margarine||6 Ounce (75 Grams)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Fix)|
|Fresh fruits||1 1⁄2 Pound (675 Grams Such As Grapes, Cherries, Kumquats, Star Fruits, Plums, Strawberries, Etc.)|
|Red currant jelly||15 Milliliter (5 Tablespoons)|
|Water||15 Milliliter (3 Tablespoons)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2817 Calories from Fat 1253
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 143 g219.7%
Saturated Fat 88.7 g443.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 365.8 mg
Sodium 35.7 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 359 g119.6%
Dietary Fiber 17.2 g68.7%
Sugars 65.7 g
Protein 26 g52.4%
Vitamin A 130% Vitamin C 270%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Preheat the oven to Convection 200°C.
3. Roll out the pastry and use to line 4 deep individual metal tins. Prick the pastry with a fork. Line with greaseproof paper and fill with baking beans. Cook on the low rack on Convection 200CC for 14-16 min. Remove the beans and paper and cook for a further 2-3 min if necessary.
4. Remove the pastry from the tins and cool on a wire tray.
5. When cool, fill the cases with a selection of fresh fruits.
6. Heat the redcurrant jelly and water in a small bowl on the low rack on Microwave Power HIGH for 2-3 min. Beat well.
7. Brush the fruit with the redcurrant glaze.