- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Fruit Punch Recipe
|Fresh fruits||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Like A Mix Of Raspberries, Strawberries, Peaches, Apricots, Etc)|
|Sugar/Sugar syrup||1 Pint|
|White rum||375 Milliliter (1/2 Bottle)|
|Ice||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Dry white wine||750 Milliliter (1 Bottle, Chablis, Hock Or Spanish Chablis)|
|Gin||750 Milliliter (1 Bottle)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5129 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 49.5 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 513 g171.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.6%
Sugars 497.5 g
Protein 1 g2.7%
Vitamin A 8.3% Vitamin C 49.6%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Add the fruits into a large bowl.
2) Add in the sugar and rum into the bowl, over the fruits.
3) Store the cocktail in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours.
4) Into a punch bowl, add in a lot of ice.
5) Add in the marinated fruits into the bowl.
6) Pour in the wine and gin.
7) Stir well.
8) Let the Fresh Fruit Punch rest for 10 minutes before serving.