- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Watermelon Fresca1 Recipe Video
|Chopped watermelon pieces||4 Cup (64 tbs) (or any other fruit)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Simple syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or more to taste)|
Calories 60 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.12 g0.19%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.07%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 8.6 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.33 g1.3%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 0.5 g1%
Vitamin A 9.2% Vitamin C 12.4%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWater- 1 cup
Sugar- 1 cup
Mint sprigs- 2 (Optional)
1. For the simple syrup, combine sugar, water and mint into a pan on a medium heat and cook until sugar has dissolved, approximately 5-8 minutes.
2. Into a blender, add watermelon pieces and water. Blend well.
3. Run mixture threw a sifter to grab the excess pulp.
4. Pour into a pitcher along with the lime juice and simple syrup. Stir well.
5. Serve with a lime wheel garnish and enjoy!