- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Fruit Cobbler Recipe
|Fresh fruit/Enough to cover bottom of baking dish 1-inch deep||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Blueberries, Strawberries, Peaches, Etc.)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|White granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Optional)|
Calories 415 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110 mg
Sodium 250 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.6%
Sugars 60.6 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 38.5%
Calcium 26.4% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Wash, peel and slice fruit as necessary for bite-sized pieces.
3. Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and sift together flour, baking powder and sugar.
4. Put in liquid ingredients and grated lemon rind.
5. Using a wire whisk mix until batter is smooth.
6. In the bottom of an 8-inch square glass baking dish place the fruit in a 1-inch deep layer.
7. Over fruit pour batter and let it cook at Convection (375°F) for 45 minutes.
8. Microwave at Power 7 for 10 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
10 Spoon into dessert bowls and serve warm topped with clotted cream if you like.