- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Corn Pudding Recipe
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh corn||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut from the cob|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
Calories 317 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.4%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g52.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 202.8 mg
Sodium 617.5 mg25.7%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 11 g22.8%
Vitamin A 16.1% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
1) Combine the eggs, milk, sugar, half-and-half and salt. Mix properly and stir in all the remaining ingredients.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole which has been greased, pour the mixture.
3) On an oven rack, place the casserole and pour about 1 to 1 ½-inches of boiling water into the pan.
4) Bake for about 60 minutes or till the pudding has firmed.
5) Serve warm or at room temperature, as preferred.