- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Cod Poached With Milk Recipe
|Warm milk||250 Milliliter|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter|
|Parsley||50 Milliliter, minced|
Calories 333 Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.9%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127.2 mg
Sodium 365.6 mg15.2%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 48 g96.3%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C 46.2%
Calcium 15.4% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1)Take 500 ml (2 cup) glass measure of milk. Pour into a microwave safe bowl. Heat milk at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes. Keep aside.
2) Take a shallow casserole, keep the fish in it.
3) Pour in milk, and add onion, bay leaf, lemon slices, savory, salt and pepper.
4) Cover the lid tightly.
5) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Microwave on COOK A7.
6) IF COOKING BY TIME: Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes, and then at MEDIUM 7 to 9 minutes.
7) In a large measure up bowl, melt butter at HIGH 20 to 30 seconds.
8) Put in flour and mix well.
9) Drain milk off fish and pour into butter-flour mixture.
10) Microwave at MEDIUM for 3 to 4 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally.
11) Pour in lemon juice and scatter parsley.
12) Spoon sauce over fish and serve hot.