- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cooking with Awesome: Butter me Up, Baby Recipe Video
|Salt||To Taste (other flavor agent like garlic or chives can also be used)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1761 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26%
Saturated Fat 16.9 g84.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.9 mg
Sodium 1268 mg52.8%
Total Carbohydrates 372 g124.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 169.3 g
Protein 17 g33.9%
Vitamin A 16.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 101.6% Iron 0.02%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWhisker
1. In a stand up mixer, put in the cream and whisk it, with a whisk attachment on medium high speed for about 20 minutes or until stiff peak stage.
2. Put on the paddle attachment and stir until the milk fat completely separates.
3. Wearing gloves, squeeze out thick butter mixture and separate the buttermilk.
4. In a bowl, put the butter and wash with cold water.
5. In a clean mixer bowl, place the butter and whip it for the last time, using a paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
6. While whipping add in any desired flavor, like salt, garlic or chives.
7. Use the butter as desired.