- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fresh Blueberry Crumb Pie Recipe Video
|Pie crust||1 , prepared (deep dish)|
|Fresh blueberries||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (sometimes I use ¼ cup)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (CRUMB)|
|Quick cooking oats||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (CRUMB)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon (CRUMB)|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, softened (CRUMB)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 662 Calories from Fat 208
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.3%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 323.8 mg13.5%
Total Carbohydrates 112 g37.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 59.6 g
Protein 7 g13.2%
Vitamin A 8.9% Vitamin C 21.9%
Calcium 3% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rinse blueberries gently under cool water and drain. Transfer them to a large bowl and set aside.
3. In a small bowl combine sugar, salt and flour.
4. Sprinkle flour mixture over blueberries. Use clean hands to gently toss the blueberries to get them coated. Set aside.
5. Lightly grease a deep dish pie plate.
6. Take the greased deep dish pie plate and press the pie crust into it.
7. Pour the blueberries onto the crust and spread in an even layer.
8. In a small bowl, stir together white sugar, brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon.
9. Cut in the butter with a fork and stir until mixture is crumbly.
10. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly on top of the blueberries.
11. Bake for around 45 minute or until golden. Check after 35 minutes.
12. Let blueberry crumb pie rest for 10-15 minutes before cutting.
13. In a serving plate, cut the pie and serve as dessert.