- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Asparagus Flan Recipe Video
|Asparagus||2 Bunch (200 gm)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole milk||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
Calories 185 Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.2%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 193.6 mg
Sodium 92.9 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 9 g18.1%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 420 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl, toss the asparagus with sea salt and olive oil and pop into the oven for 20 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and let it rest for 20 minutes.
4. Chop the asparagus and add to food processor and puree.
5. Sieve the puree to remove any lumps.
6. In a bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, nutmeg and a cup of the asparagus puree.
7. Add the mix to a tray and pop into the oven for 15 minutes in a water-bath.
8. The flan is done wit the edges start to break away from the tray.
9. Plate and serve as side dish.