- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
French-Swiss Cookies Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3617 Calories from Fat 1830
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 209 g321.3%
Saturated Fat 121 g605.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 880.4 mg293.5%
Sodium 113.6 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 407 g135.6%
Dietary Fiber 15.9 g63.7%
Sugars 202.6 g
Protein 45 g89.3%
Vitamin A 122.4% Vitamin C 0.79%
Calcium 29.2% Iron 85.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, combine the butter and sugar.
2) Beat well till light and fluffy.
3) Beat in the egg yolk.
4) Add in the flour and cinnamon and blend well.
6) Pinching out little of the dough at a time, roll into 1-inch balls.
7) Arrange on ungreased baking sheets, keeping about 2 inches apart.
8) Using a floured spatula, press out paper-thin.
9) Brush the tops with egg white and sprinkle with nuts.
10) Place in the oven at 350° F and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
11) Serve as a snack.