- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
French Crepes Recipe Video
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|For crepe suzette|
|Sugar||2 Teaspoon (as required) (Optional)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (as reuqired) (Optional)|
|For choco- banane|
|Ripe banana||1 , sliced (as required) (Optional)|
|Chocolate sauce||2 Tablespoon (as required) (Optional)|
|Honey||2 Tablespoon (as required) (Optional)|
|Nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (as required) (Optional)|
Calories 584 Calories from Fat 289
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.7%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g78.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 263.6 mg
Sodium 237.9 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11%
Sugars 30.1 g
Protein 16 g31.5%
Vitamin A 16.9% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 14.1% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan on medium heat, pour milk and bring it to boil. Add butter and let it melt. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, add flour, sugar and salt. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, break the eggs and whisk well. Slowly put the flour mixture and continue to whisk till smooth.
4. Pour the milk and butter mixture slowly while whisking continuously to form a smooth batter.
5. Heat a non-stick pan on high heat. Once the pan is very hot pour the batter and swirl the pan to spread the batter evenly and thinly.
6. Cook on both sides till light golden brown. Flip the crepe after the top side shows blisters.
7. Transfer onto a plate and repeat steps 5 & 6 with all the batter.
8. In a serving plate fill the crepe with the desired filling and serve warm with hot milk or refreshing beverage.
Crepe can be served as dessert also depending upon the filling.