- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
French Omelette Recipe
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 284 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.8%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 460.9 mg
Sodium 406.5 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 15 g29.1%
Vitamin A 18.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 12.1% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blender jar, combine the eggs, milk and salt.
2. Blend on a low speed for 2-3 seconds.
3. In 7-inch skillet melt butter over low heat.
4. When the butter begins to froth slightly, pour the egg mixture into the pan.
5. Allow the eggs to coagulate and brown at the edges, then gently lift using a spatula and allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath.
6. When eggs are set, loosen edges and fold into half.
7. Slide the omelet onto a hot serving plate.
8. Serve the omelet immediately.