- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
French Glazed Fish Recipe Video
|Fat free french dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar free apricot preserve||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion/Dried onion powder – 1 tablespoon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), fresh minced|
|Fish fillet||1 Pound|
Calories 216 Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70 mg23.3%
Sodium 123.5 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 24 g48.2%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees if you plan to bake.
2. In a small bowl, mix dressing, apricot preserves, water and then onion; mix and keep aside.
3. Spray a large baking pan with vegetable cooking oil.
4. Into the greased pan, lay the fish fillets in single layer.
5. If you are microwaving, cover the dish with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillet.
6. Drain excess liquid and spoon the glaze over the fish fillets.
7. Microwave for another 2-3 minutes until the sauce is heated.
8. For oven users, bake the fish without plastic wrap for 4-5 minutes for every ½ inch thickness.
9. Drain excess liquid and spoon the glaze over the fish fillets.
10. Bake for another 2-3 minutes until the sauce is heated.
11. Serve delicious French Glazed Fish over a bed of fresh lettuce leaves.