- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
French Dip Sandwich Goes Asian Recipe Video
|Beef broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Black vinegar/Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Boneless beef||3 Pound|
|French baguette||100 Gram|
|Cucumber pickles||50 Gram|
|Onion pickles||50 Gram|
Calories 1839 Calories from Fat 839
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g143.3%
Saturated Fat 29.1 g145.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 394.6 mg131.5%
Sodium 2474.6 mg103.1%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.3%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44.1%
Sugars 13.7 g
Protein 189 g379%
Vitamin A 507% Vitamin C 170.7%
Calcium 31.4% Iron 145.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium bowl mix together beef broth, garlic, ginger, black vinegar, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil.
2. In a crock pot place the beef and pour in the beef broth mixture. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 480 minutes.
3. Take out the beef from the crock pot and set aside in a bowl. Take out the sauce from the crock pot and place in a mug, and leave for 10 minutes so that fat comes over.
4. In the meantime pull the beef with the fork. Leave some juice in the crockpot and add in the pulled beef into it. Cook on high for 45 minutes.
5. Toast the baguette in a toaster.
6. Take out the fat from the beef sauce and set aside.
7. Place the onion and cucumber pickle over the baguette, top with pulled pork and cilantro.
8. Serve French Sandwich with Beef Dip.