- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
French Court Dressing Recipe
|Tomato juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dill pickle||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Dried onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Imitation butter flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.95 g1.5%
Saturated Fat 0.1 g0.49%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.64 mg0.21%
Sodium 724.1 mg30.2%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g30.2%
Sugars 27.3 g
Protein 9 g17.9%
Vitamin A 66% Vitamin C 192.6%
Calcium 27.1% Iron 69.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, add tomato juice, parsley flakes and cider vinegar to combine.
2) Place over moderate heat to simmer until tomato juice is reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
3) Add dry milk, pickle, onion flakes, horse radish and butter flavoring. Stir well to combine.
4) Remove from heat and cool at room temperature.
5) Place in refrigerator to chill.
6) Serve the dressing on your favorite salads.