- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
French Breakfast Crepes Recipe
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg beaters||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted (Fleischmann's)|
Calories 121 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.5%
Saturated Fat 0.43 g2.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.77 mg
Sodium 74.1 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.3%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 6 g12.5%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 6% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In medium bowl, mix together flour, milk, Egg Beaters and margarine and allow to stand for about half an hour.
2) Take a 8-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan, lightly grease it and heat over moderate-high heat.
3) Ladle in scant 1/4 cup batter, moving pan in such a way so as to cover the bottom.
4) Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, turn and cook further for half a minute to 1 minute.
5) Arrange on a waxed paper.
6) Fold in the batter and repeat the process so as to make 10 crepes.
7) Stuff with fillings of your choice and 2 crepes make a good serving.