- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
French Beans with Cheese Recipe
|Frozen french beans||1 Pound|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), skinned|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 659 Calories from Fat 458
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.2%
Saturated Fat 32.6 g163%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 139.5 mg
Sodium 341 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 16.3 g65.3%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 17 g33.7%
Vitamin A 30.2% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 24.4% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook french beans till tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Put in ovenproof dish and rub half clove of garlic.
4) Add butter and sprinkle cheese over top and season with pepper.
5) Place in the oven at 400°F (mark 6) for 10-15 min.
6) Serve with grilled, baked or poached fish.