- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
French Apple Flan Recipe
|9 inch pastry shells||2 (Uncooked)|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water/1 tablespoon sugar mixture||1 Tablespoon|
|Tart apples||3 Large, thinly sliced|
Calories 383 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.9%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.04%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.09 mg0%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.98 g3.9%
Sugars 18 g
Protein 5 g9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 131.8%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a greased flan pan, place a pie shell and arrange a layer of sliced apples around the shell.
3) In a bowl, mix the sugar and flour together, then sprinkle over the apples.
4) Cover with another pie shell and press the edges together.
5) Glaze the top with water and sugar mixture.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
7) Slice and serve warm or at room temperature.