- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cooked Frozen Rump Roast Recipe
|Frozen rump roast||3 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Dry gravy mix||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Celery stalks||6 , coarsely sliced|
|Carrots||6 , cut lengthwise and halved|
Calories 816 Calories from Fat 301
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.4%
Saturated Fat 0.12 g0.58%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 113.6 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 107 g214.1%
Vitamin A 311.1% Vitamin C 19.7%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a covered 4-quart casserole, cook meat for 30 minutes on Low.
2) Drain the excess liquid and then turn over the meat.
3) Add in dry gravy-mix.
4) Mix in vegetables over and around meat.
5) Cook the mixture, covered for 25 to 30 minutes on Low until the meat crumbles easily when tested with a tender.
6) Keep aside, still covered, for 10 minutes.
7) Serve at once.