- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Freezer Friendly Fruit Fritters Recipe
|Plain flour||4 Ounce|
|Eating apple/Banana / pineapple rings - 1 large||1 Large|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 930 Calories from Fat 278
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.2%
Saturated Fat 15.8 g78.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 452.8 mg
Sodium 534.8 mg22.3%
Total Carbohydrates 140 g46.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.5%
Sugars 34.7 g
Protein 25 g49.9%
Vitamin A 23.7% Vitamin C 15.3%
Calcium 36.7% Iron 14.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Peel, core and slice apples into 1/4-in. rings, or cut bananas in half lengthways.
2) Prepare batter by mixing together flour, salt, egg and egg yolk and milk, and folding in melted butter and breadcrumbs.
3) Dip fruit into batter and fry until golden in deep fat.
4) On absorbent paper, drain the fritters and cool.
5) Pack in polythene bags, foil or waxed containers, separating fritters with Cellophane or waxed paper.
6) Keep in refrigerator until used.
7) Warm the fruits fritters and serve either as snack or dessert.