- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frank's Italian Cheesecake Recipe
|Cream cheese||450 Gram|
|Sour cream||450 Gram|
|Ricotta cheese||450 Gram|
|Butter||110 Gram, melted|
|All purpose flour||45 Milliliter|
|Corn starch||45 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||375 Milliliter|
|Vanilla extract||15 Milliliter|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6099 Calories from Fat 3615
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 411 g632%
Saturated Fat 238.7 g1193.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2040.9 mg
Sodium 2480.9 mg103.4%
Total Carbohydrates 503 g167.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 410.1 g
Protein 118 g235.2%
Vitamin A 280.2% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 201.4% Iron 56.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Line the bottom of a spring form pan with foil and grease with butter.
3) In a large bowl, stir cheese with sour cream and beat until creamy.
4) Beat in eggs and then stir in melted butter.
5) Mix all the dry ingredients together and then fold in the cheese mixture along with vanilla and lemon juice.
6) Bake for 1-1/2 hours and then turn off the oven and keep the cake in until set.
7) Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve chilled.