- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Franks And Kraut Salad Recipe
|Canned sauerkraut||1 3⁄4 Pound, well drained (Use 1 Can 1 Pound, 12 Ounces)|
|Broken lettuce||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sliced frankfurters||1 Pound, heated|
|Frankfurters||1 Pound, sliced, heated|
|Canned cut green beans||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Grated carrot||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, halved, seeded and chopped|
|Red onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Imitation mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low calorie french salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use From A Bottle)|
Calories 494 Calories from Fat 345
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.8%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.8 mg
Sodium 2518.1 mg104.9%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.6%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 19 g37.1%
Vitamin A 51.7% Vitamin C 113.2%
Calcium 38.1% Iron 41.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad and toss to mix well.
2. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk lightly with a fork until well blended.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad.
4. Using two salad forks or tossers mix the ingredients to coat evenly with the dressing.
5. You can serve this salad at room temperature or chill it for a few hours before serving.