- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frankfurters Stuffed with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
|For mashed potatoes|
|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 494 Calories from Fat 315
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.1%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g78.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 96.6 mg
Sodium 1071.8 mg44.7%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 18 g35.1%
Vitamin A 13.6% Vitamin C 50.2%
Calcium 34.1% Iron 27.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cover the potatoes, without peeling, with a plastic wrap and cook for 3 minutes.
2) Cook for 2 to 3 more minutes after tossing the potatoes upside down.
3) Skin the potatoes when they are hot.
4) Mash the potatoes.
5) Take a pan containing melted butter and put the mashed potatoes to it.
6) Use a wooden spoon and mix them well over heat.
7) Take out the pan from the heat and add hot milk.
8) If required, add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
9) Stuff the mashed potatoes into the pockets made in the frankfurters.
10) Allow cooking for 1 minute.
11) Sprinkle with paprika and serve hot.