- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Feisty Strawberry-Blueberry Parfait Recipe Video
|Strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed, dried with paper towel and quartered|
|Blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed and dried|
|Splenda/Sugar/ other artificial sweetener||2 Tablespoon|
|Strawberry glaze||13 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Frozen whipped topping||8 Ounce, thawed|
Calories 495 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.5%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 19.4 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g33.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.1%
Sugars 73.2 g
Protein 2 g4.5%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 99.7%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In another bowl, toss 1 tablespoon of Splenda to 2 cups of blueberries and stir.
3. In the bottom of a sundae glass, place a small amount of whipped topping.
4. Put a few small strawberry slices, followed by strawberry glaze.
5. Top with a few blueberries; when you put these layers in the glass, make sure that each layer can be seen all around the glass.
6. Repeat layering, up to the last layer.
7. For the last layer, place a generous amount of whipped topping, and then top it off with strawberry slices and blueberries; no glaze, because it would kill the effect of the whipped topping at the top.
8. Serve immediately.