- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Football Field Flatbread Recipe Video
|Marinara||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), microwaved (for 15 seconds)|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4|
Calories 227 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.2%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.9 mg6.6%
Sodium 266.1 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.86 g3.4%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 9 g17.8%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 41.2%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. On a baking sheet, arrange two flatbreads.
3. Cover the bread with the marinara sauce and scatter the mozzarella cheese.
4. Spread the broccoli on top of cheese to resemble grass.
5. Bake in the hot oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. In a Ziploc bag pour in the cream cheese and seal. Make a small cut with scissors.
7. Use it to make yard lines on the pizza. Cut out a football from the red bell pepper and pipe stitch marks with the cream cheese.
8. Cut the pizza into squares and serve with your favorite soft drinks.