- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Football Cake Pops Recipe Video
|Cake mix||16 Ounce (bake according to package directions)|
|Candy coated chocolate pieces||2 Pound|
|Icing||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8417 Calories from Fat 3461
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 400 g614.7%
Saturated Fat 160.5 g802.5%
Trans Fat 14.4 g
Cholesterol 81.6 mg
Sodium 4448.4 mg185.4%
Total Carbohydrates 1145 g381.8%
Dietary Fiber 42.6 g170.5%
Sugars 831.6 g
Protein 140 g279.8%
Vitamin A 23.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 137.1% Iron 68%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl crumble the cake completely.
2. Add the frosting to the cake, mix with the back of the spoon.
3. Make oval shapes, place them on the tray. Finish the cake mix approximate 40 balls.
4. When you finish, wrap the tray. Chill for 2 hours or freeze for 15 minutes (until they’re firm).
5. 5 minutes before the 2 hours, melt the coating in a double hour (try to melt 1 pound at a time).
6. Remove a few ovals from the tray at the time. Dip the tip of the lollipop stick, insert into the cake, no more than halfway though.
7. Dip the cake pops into the candy coating until completely covered. Remove, twist, and place on the pop sticks.
8. Let the chocolate set completely.
9. Decorate the balls with white stripes.
10. Let it dry completely
11. Serve at your tailgating party.
You will need
For the Wrapping & Decoration
A base to place the Cake pops
Wrapping plastic paper
Tray to place the cake balls