- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Panini and Crustini Recipe Video
|Tomatoes||4 Medium (For Panini toast sandwich)|
|Basil leaves||5 Small (For Panini toast sandwich)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Panini toast sandwich)|
|Panini bread slices||5 Medium (For Panini toast sandwich)|
|Fresh goat cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Fresh Goat Cheese with Lemon Zest on a Crustini)|
|Crostini bread slices||6 Medium (For Fresh Goat Cheese with Lemon Zest on a Crustini)|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon (For Fresh Goat Cheese with Lemon Zest on a Crustini)|
Calories 556 Calories from Fat 182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.1%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g52.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.8 mg13.6%
Sodium 962 mg40.1%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.6%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 26 g51.7%
Vitamin A 33.6% Vitamin C 29.2%
Calcium 35.7% Iron 22.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
To make Panini toast sandwich :
1. Coat the panini bread slices with butter.
2. Slice the tomatoes thinly and place one or two slices along with some mozarella cheese between two butter coated bread slices.
3. Place in a sandwich grill for about 3-4 minutes.
To make fresh Goat cheese with lemon zest on a crustini :
4. Remove the lemon zest with a zest peeler or a micro plank.
5. Squeeze less than half of a lemon into the goat cheese and mix well.
6. Coat a crostini bread with butter and toast it.
7. Spread the prepared goat cheese mixture on the toasted crostini.
8. Serve the toasts with wines as desired.