- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rib Eye Steak with Gorgonzola Butter Recipe Video
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Salt||2 Tablespoon (Leveled) (use as per taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon, freshly ground (use as per taste)|
|Rib eye steaks||32 Ounce (4 steaks 8 ounces each)|
Calories 567 Calories from Fat 358
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.6%
Saturated Fat 14.3 g71.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 106 mg
Sodium 2544.8 mg106%
Total Carbohydrates 0.13 g0.04%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.16%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 46 g93%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.3% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl mash together the gorgonzola and butter with a fork until combined but still slightly chunky.
2. Bring steaks to room temperature.
3. Brush steaks with olive oil sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
4. Heat 2 large heavy skillets over medium-high heat.
5. Add 2 steaks to each skillet and cook to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
6. Remove steaks from pans or grill and immediately.
7. Place a dollop of gorgonzola butter on top, allow to rest 5 minutes and serve.