- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Date Bar For Gods Recipe Video
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Sifted)|
|Sticks of butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated white sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Sifted)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Chopped)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Chopped)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5187 Calories from Fat 2411
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 276 g424.6%
Saturated Fat 75.6 g378.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 845.6 mg
Sodium 1651.7 mg68.8%
Total Carbohydrates 670 g223.2%
Dietary Fiber 25.2 g100.7%
Sugars 516.8 g
Protein 57 g113.5%
Vitamin A 187% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 52.4% Iron 84.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cream the butter in a separate mixing bowl and add the sugar (white and brown) while continously mixing until texture becomes fluffy.
3. Beat-in the eggs on the mixing bowl with butter and sugar then continue mixing until everything is well distributed.
4. Gradually add the flour-baking soda-baking powder-salt mixture while continously mixing (don€™t forget to scrape the sides with a silicon spatula).
5. Put-in the dates and walnuts then mix until well distributed.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
7. Grease the baking pan and pour-in the batter.
8. Bake for 10 minutes then pull down the temperature to 300 and continue baking for 35 minutes or until done (you may use the toothpick technique)
9. Remove from the oven and allow to cool down
10. Slice and wrap individually if desired.
11. Serve. Share and enjoy!