- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Soy Maple Salmon Roast Recipe Video
|Garlic cloves||3 Medium, pressed|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon, fresh squeezed|
|Salmon fillet||1 Pound (center-cut piece,with skin, approximately 1 1/2 inches thick)|
Calories 163 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.1%
Saturated Fat 0.64 g3.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59 mg
Sodium 711.3 mg29.6%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.7%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 24 g47%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C 7.1%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Line a broiler pan with foil and lightly oil.
3. In a small saucepan over moderate heat gently simmer soy sauce, maple syrup, lemon juice and garlic about 5 to 8 minutes or until a thick glaze.
4. Place salmon, skin side down, on foil-lined broiler pan.
5. Brush salmon generously with the glaze and let it marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
6. Roast salmon in middle of oven for 8 to 10 minutes, remove from oven and let stand for 5 more minutes.
7. Serve with garnish as desired.