- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Foil Baked Potatoes Recipe Video
|Potatoes||2 Small, cut into 0.50 inch cubes|
|Onion powder||1 Dash (Sprinkle)|
|Garlic powder||1 Dash (Sprinkle)|
|Herbs de provence/Any herb||1 Dash (Sprinkle)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 379 Calories from Fat 115
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.3 mg
Sodium 458.1 mg19.1%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.6%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 6 g12.7%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 90.8%
Calcium 7% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. On a piece of aluminum foil place potatoes, butter, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and herbs.
3. Pour cream on top.
4. Form a packet around potatoes with foil, by bringing two opposite sides together and rolling down, then rolling the other two sides in.
5. Place packets on baking sheet in case the packets leak.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
7. Serve as a side with your favorite meal.