- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Focaccia Bread with Sun dried Tomatoes and Cheese Topping Recipe Video
|Warm water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (2 Cups White Flour And Â½ Cup Whole Wheat)|
|Sun dried tomatoes in oil||10 Ounce, drained and julienned|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (Reserved From Sun Dried Tomatoes)|
|Italian herb seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , reconstituted with 4 tablespoons of water (Thrive)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), reconstituted (Thrive)|
Calories 766 Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g50%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129.3 mg
Sodium 1351.8 mg56.3%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.7%
Sugars 20.9 g
Protein 23 g46.3%
Vitamin A 6.5% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 17.9% Iron 24.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
3) Add flour into mixer and mix.
4) Add oil and knead for 10 minutes.
5) Further roll the dough on floured surface to the size of the baking sheet.
6) Stretch the dough to fit the baking sheet.
7) Apply a coat of oil from sun dried tomatoes.
8) Sprinkle some Italian herb seasoning and sun dried tomatoes.
9) In a bowl, whisk together eggs and cheese with some oil and sprinkle it on the dough.
10) Place the sheet in the oven and bake at 400 degrees at 15-20 minutes.
11) Serve the bread hot.