- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fluffy Fruit Mold Recipe
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg white||1 , stiffly beaten|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||9 Ounce, drained (1 Can Or 1 Cup)|
|Seedless green grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Broken california walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2891 Calories from Fat 1848
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 213 g327.1%
Saturated Fat 67.7 g338.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 368.1 mg
Sodium 425.7 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 229 g76.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g30%
Sugars 205.2 g
Protein 26 g52.5%
Vitamin A 71.6% Vitamin C 16.8%
Calcium 26% Iron 26.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pan, mix the gelatin and sugar together. Then stir in water and bring to a boil.
2) Gradually beat into the beaten egg white for 5 minutes until thick, then allow to cool.
3) Fold in the heavy whipped cream, then mix in the mayonnaise, blend well.
4) Stir in the grapes, walnuts and pineapple and mix well.
5) In a 1-quart mold, pour the mixture and refrigerate until set.
6) Unmold on the platter and serve alongwith the assorted fruits.